Stella’s Resale Boutique: Consignment Overview
At Stella’s Resale Boutique, we’re constantly curating a collection of the following items for sale or consignment. Contact us HERE so that we may review your treasured pieces and set up an account. Consignment drop-off/review hours are Tuesday-Friday 11am-5pm and Saturday 10am-4pm.
- Ladies new and gently used apparel, in excellent condition, sizes 0 – 14, with brand and size labels attached
- Fine jewelry
- Vintage accessories: sunglasses, belts, hats, scarves
- New and ‘like new’ shoes
- Small home decor items
Our consignors are very important to us. We want your Stella’s experience to be easy, pleasant and profitable. We hope you will find that our below policies reflect this commitment to excellence in client service.
1) Stella’s selects all items, and sets all prices based on quality, brand, demand and desirability. We accept items we believe will sell at a reasonable price, in a reasonable time, keeping both the consignors and customer happy.
2) We accept ladies new and gently used apparel, in excellent condition, sizes 0 -14, with brand and size labels attached, fine jewelry, vintage accessories, designer handbags, sunglasses, belts, hats, scarves, and new and like new shoes. We also accept small home decor and antiques.
3) Clothing items should be clean, pressed, and on hangers. We will examine your clothes while you wait. If items are accepted we will create your account.
4) We inspect for uniqueness, age, cleanliness at the cuffs, collar, neckline, hem, crotch, underarms, and sitting area. We do not accept items with missing buttons, frayed linings, rips or tears.
5) Transactional Options:
- Store Credit: If you prefer, you may apply the dollar value in your consignment account toward any purchase you make.
- Consign Items: We will display your items for 2 months. When your items sell, we pay you 50% of the net sale price. To help items sell, we will markdown according to season, condition, and demand. If items do not sell at the end of the 60 day period, we will donate them to a local charity. Stella’s will make a concerted effort to sell items but makes no guarantee the items will sell in the contract period. You may collect any cash owed to you at any time. You must enter the store to pick up monies on your account.
I, the undersigned, hereby consign the item(s) to Stella’s Resale Boutique for a period of 2 months. Prices will be set by management at the time of consignment. After 30 days, some merchandise may be reduced depending on season, condition, and demand for the item(s). After 2 months, all unsold items will be donated. Check payouts will be collected anytime in the store. No checks will be mailed.
I will not hold Stella’s Resale Boutique responsible for any loss or damage to my merchandise caused by fire, theft, accident, or any other casualty.
- Home Pick Up: A Consignment Curator visits your home to review and remove your gathered items for consignment at Stella’s Resale Boutique.
- Closet Clean Out Session: A Consignment Curator visits your home and assists you in closet assessment, consignment item removal, and Wardrobe Styling of the pieces you decide to keep.